Discover the world of breed-specific yarns from New England flocks with Bobolink Yarns.
Our yarn comes from small flocks of sheep beloved by their shepherds. As farmers, we have the expertise to identify high-welfare farms. Great wool comes from happy, well-cared for sheep, so that’s the only kind we buy.
Our mission: to bridge the gap between New England shepherds and the premium yarn marketplace
Step 1:We pay a fair price to shepherds for premium wool from well-cared-for flocks. We are always on the hunt for top-quality, clean New England wool.
Step 2: Using our knowledge of sheep breeds and wool types, we create thoughtfully-designed yarns from the wool we obtain.
Step 3: We hand-dye the yarn with colors that inspire.
Step 4: We offer our yarn to local yarn shops around New England to meet the under-served need for local yarns in local stores. We want to see a vibrant local wool economy from bottom to top.
Find our products online and in-store in the following locations:
- Notion Fabric and Craft – Montpelier, VT
- Must Love Yarn – Shelburne, VT
- Norwich Knits – Norwich, VT
- Two Sisters Mill and Mercantile – Jeffersonville, VT
- The Vermont Yarn Shop at Plainview Farm – Plainfield, VT
- What A Yarn, St Albans, VT
- Yarn, Waterbury, VT
- Sheep to Shawl, Barton, VT
- New England Fabrics, Keene, NH
- Northampton Wools, Northampton, MA
- Shabby Sheep and Ewe, Columbus, IN
- Knitwits, Portland, ME
- Green Mountain Yarn, Rutland, VT
- Spinning Yarns, Dover, NH
Katie and Matt own Cloverworks Farm in Irasburg, Vermont. After successfully growing a yarn business using wool from their own sheep, they are branching out to purchase wool, have it spun, and to supply local yarn shops with top quality local yarn.
Get in Touch
4558 Creek Rd
Irasburg, VT 05845
Send Us a Message
Copyright Bobolink Yarns 2020- All rights reserved